2009/09/06

Salma Sketch


For the ISCA's "Let's Draw" thread...you can only imagine how tough it was going through the reference photos ;)

Updated: Working on a color piece...progress so far.

12 comments:

  1. She's always nice to look at, no doubt.

    Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD GOD......YEEESSSS!...
    There's something about SALMA...

    Brilliant work.

    P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jim, Tom, Pedro...Thanks guys :)

    ...and yes Pedro, there's a couple of things about Salma ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Benny would say ' you don't get many of them to the pound !!' - top work as always young Vin !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great likeness Vincenzo
    brillant work !!!
    you a master !!! for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your drawings Vin! They always look so 'right'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terry
    A big "Cheers" to my Mate and Benny too :)

    Charles
    Thank you Mon Ami...but your comment is far to kind!!!

    Marco
    Thanks...wish I could feel the same most of the time!!!
    ...and B.T.W., love that avatar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't imagine the torture of having to look through pics of her... :)

    like i said on Drawingboard, great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Salma´s face is a very difficult face to draw as a caricature, well done Vincent!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Will...I find myself checking the reference everyday for something I might have missed ;)

    Gon, she is tough...I have a pail filled with failed sketches as proof and I still think this is not a success as a caricature...but again it sure is fun staring at her!!!

    Thank you very much Ernesto!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. dude!!! this is amazingly GOOD! WOW! I'm pissed that I'm just now following your blog!

    ReplyDelete