2010/05/10

Scorsese

15 comments:

  1. Great finish on this Vin! Love the eyebrows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really capture the essence of a person in their expression.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific likeness and rendering Vin, particularly on the glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kamal
    Thank you my friend :)

    Jim
    They are his most dominate feature...almost have a life of their own ;)
    Thanks!

    Em
    Thank you...it's mostly the photo reference though. Wished I could've found something more dynamic of him instead of these boring red carpet pics!

    Paul
    Thanks Mate!
    I drew inspiration from the glasses on your Spike Lee piece. I still study it often!!
    All the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I am speechless. Wonderful!!!

    I have been wanting to ask, if you want to freelance for our team? I work at Disney publishing.
    Please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic likeness my friend
    I love rendering
    beautiful piece !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always, thank you Olga :)

    Merci Charles...all the best mon ami!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that penci-lee style you have-and lovely rendering as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Excellent illustration! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the very kind comments my friends :)

    ReplyDelete