Holy smokes, that's good!
Many Thanks :)
Amazing likeness. Scanning all your artwork on this blog I am truly in awe at your talent at capturing the person.Sarahttp://www.momentsofelegance.com
Thank you Sara for your kind comment!
That is looking awesome!
Thanks Toby...hope to find some time to finish it this week!
That's a wonderful teaser!.Vincent I love the way your Wacom Pen flirt with the image on the screen.
Merci Mon Ami...your rendition of him is brilliant and you never fail to inspire!!!
Holy smokes, that's good!
ReplyDeleteMany Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing likeness. Scanning all your artwork on this blog I am truly in awe at your talent at capturing the person.
ReplyDeleteSara
http://www.momentsofelegance.com
Thank you Sara for your kind comment!
ReplyDeleteThat is looking awesome!
ReplyDeleteThanks Toby...hope to find some time to finish it this week!
ReplyDeleteThat's a wonderful teaser!.Vincent I love the way your Wacom Pen flirt with the image on the screen.
ReplyDeleteMerci Mon Ami...your rendition of him is brilliant and you never fail to inspire!!!
ReplyDelete