Hello Vincenzo, it's a while ago since I put a comment. This is a very good caricature,especially when you can see both at the same time. That is the work and the reference video !
Thank you Robert for your kind comment and by doing so introducing me to your wonderful work and blog...I now will become a frequent visitor! All the best!!!
That's amazing Vin, wow.
ReplyDeleteGreat, great and never honoured and remembered enough here in Italy, where you had to be involved with shitty politics to be considered a maestro.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful caricature, of course. :)
Thanks Matt :)
ReplyDeleteGrazie Fabio...Unfortunately the political "bullshit" game is played everywhere!
Never seen one of him done -super job!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jim :)
ReplyDeleteoh man,,, that cool!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Damion :)
ReplyDeleteExcellent job...as always !
ReplyDeleteMerci Denis :)
ReplyDeleteHello Vincenzo,
ReplyDeleteit's a while ago since I put a comment.
This is a very good caricature,especially when you can see both at the same time. That is the work and the reference video !
Thank you Bart!
ReplyDeleteBeautifull caricature of Sergio Leone...
ReplyDeleteThank you Robert for your kind comment and by doing so introducing me to your wonderful work and blog...I now will become a frequent visitor!
ReplyDeleteAll the best!!!
Sergio is my hero!
ReplyDeleteI agree...he singlehandly reinvented the American west...visually a genius!!!
ReplyDelete