"The woods are lovely, dark and deep.But I have promises to keep,And miles to go before I sleep,And miles to go before I sleep." Great drawing - chapeau! One of my favourite movie heroes, C'era una volta il West, Telefon, Chato's Land, Mr. Majestyk, Death Wish - you name it.
Thanks Marc...and I agree...all he need do is look at you to kick your ass!
Love it !!!
Thank you Mon Ami for the kind comment and visit...hope all is well!!!
Reilly killer work...P
Thanks P :)
Top stuff Vin - love Charlie - one of those Hollywood hardmen whose off screen persona was quite the opposite !Take care mate.
Thanks Terry...Cheers Mate :)
Thank you again Patrick...you're the best my friend!!!
Perfection!
Thank you Ry!
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
ReplyDeleteBut I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep."
Great drawing - chapeau! One of my favourite movie heroes, C'era una volta il West, Telefon, Chato's Land, Mr. Majestyk, Death Wish - you name it.
Thanks Marc...and I agree...all he need do is look at you to kick your ass!
ReplyDeleteLove it !!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Mon Ami for the kind comment and visit...hope all is well!!!
ReplyDeleteReilly killer work...
ReplyDeleteP
Thanks P :)
ReplyDeleteTop stuff Vin - love Charlie - one of those Hollywood hardmen whose off screen persona was quite the opposite !
ReplyDeleteTake care mate.
Thanks Terry...Cheers Mate :)
ReplyDeleteThank you again Patrick...you're the best my friend!!!
ReplyDeletePerfection!
ReplyDeleteThank you Ry!
ReplyDelete