2010/08/22

Ron Howard


Paint over complete.

24 comments:

  1. paint over's excellent:)nice details:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super finish, Vince. This is a current fav!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sean!

    Hey Jim...appreciate the comment my friend!

    Thanks Paul...Your RH is absolutely still the best I've ever seen!!!...hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic piece Vin! Beautiful rendering too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers Ken...appreciate the comment my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Appreciate the comment Anthony...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great rendering for this superb caricature!.Mr Altamore I salute you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're always too kind Patrick...thanks for being a constant source of inpiration!!!

    All the best Mon Ami

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your work...
    the sketches are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grazie Marco...your work is stunning and I've added your blog to my list to make it easier to visit on a regular basis...again, kudos to your talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastic rendering Vin !!!
    perfect likeness !!!

    I love !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Charles :)

    All the best my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. suuuper vince!
    looking forward for more...

    greetings,
    b

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey top work on Richie Vin - you know what I prefer the sketch it screams 'this is an Altamore' !
    Take care mate.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been told that on many occassions Terry...in any case I'm very happy that a least one of them is yelling at you ;)

    Cheers Mate...hope all is well & thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete