great sketch Vincenzo
That's fantastic, Vince.I'm surprised there aren't more caricatures done of Mr Reilly - he's got such a great character face.
Very nice sketch!
Thanks Rodney, appreciate the comment :)Hey Euan, thank you!I always loved the one you did of him...absolutely perfect, rendering & likeness!!!I need to work on this a bit more...maybe I can figure it out in the color.Cheers Mate!
What euan said - a surprising dearth of OReilly caricatures- but this joins his as another top flight job!
Thanks Jim...very kind of you as always my friend!
great sketch Vincenzo
ReplyDeleteThat's fantastic, Vince.
ReplyDeleteI'm surprised there aren't more caricatures done of Mr Reilly - he's got such a great character face.
Very nice sketch!
ReplyDeleteThanks Rodney, appreciate the comment :)
ReplyDeleteHey Euan, thank you!
I always loved the one you did of him...absolutely perfect, rendering & likeness!!!
I need to work on this a bit more...maybe I can figure it out in the color.
Cheers Mate!
What euan said - a surprising dearth of OReilly caricatures- but this joins his as another top flight job!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jim...very kind of you as always my friend!
ReplyDelete