2009/04/05

2008-2009 ARC Salon Competition











I can't begin to tell how many times I've walked into a gallery or Museum and come across a piece of artwork that is so astounding that I can't believe it was made by human hands. The Art Renewal Center (artrenewal.org) is also one of those places where I can regularly find such a piece. For anyone who loves Contemporary Realism as well as the Classics a visit to the website is a must.

ARC has posted the work of the finalists of it's 08/09 competition (almost all in hires), so if you get a chance, head over and give your eyes a treat!!

2008-2009 ARC Salon Competition

10 comments:

Will Appledorn said...

WOW.

thanks for the link.

just amazing art. I'm not usually the biggest fan of realism, but i have to say there is some stunning stuff there.

Vincenzo said...

My pleasure Will...enjoy!!!

GOGOPEDRO said...

holy crap..
astounding works.

P

Horacco said...

Me encanto la primera.

Maritze said...

Man! That fabric rendering in the drawing at the top is awesome. Thanks for the link, Vince!

Pointpusher said...

You know, you shoot the three point shot all game, and then, in the fourth quarter... Bam, monster dunk out of nowhere.

Great work sir.

dav e said...

vin, yours is truly the most inspirational blog out there. between your art and the others you post i always leave PUMPED UP! thanks for posting!!!!

Vincenzo said...

I encounter the work of a new, incredible artist just about every day (you folks are definitely included in that statement) and the amazing thing is that I probably would not have been aware of it had it not been for the internet...thank you Tim Berners-Lee!!!!

I share what I find since I'm most sure you'll find it as inspiring as I do :)

All the best Guys!!!

TRIANA said...

ufffffffffffffff great art men!!!
you art a master of draw!!
I don't meat your art but is fascinant!!!


REGARDS FROM COLOMBIA COLLEAGUE AND INVITED TO MY BLOG OF GRAPHICAL HUMOR AND CARICATURES

Dominic Philibert said...

Awesomw post!